Attach, click. Done, holds tight. In a fraction of a second, the magnetic hooks and hooks are ready for service. "That can't bear anything," the customers occasionally argue. And we say, "On the contrary - watch your fingers!" The power of the magnetic hooks with the heart of neodymium is great. The magnet with a hook, less than 5 cm in diameter, has a magnetic tear force of 85 kilograms! How come the magnetic hooks have that power? And where do you use them? Read 28 tips. Discover the main advantages of magnetic hooks
They are instantly ready to use - just click on a suitable item You do not have to drill, glue, screw, do not damage the surface of the substrate Ideal for short-term placement, but also permanently Surprised by magnetic force They are also suitable for mobile use - see the article later Thanks to the steel casing they can withstand impacts - common magnets are fragile However, there are some limitations to magnetic hooks: they only hold on steel, iron and ferromagnetic metals. They won't hold on to copper, aluminum, or stainless steel.
Neodymium magnetic hooks can carry a 10kg piece of rail. The magnetic force varies according to actual conditions
The weight that magnets can hold depends on several factors - the cleanliness, porosity and the friction of the surfaces, whether the metal object carried has a paint, varnish or other coating on it. And also what the supporting surface of the material is.
How come the magnetic hooks are so strong?
Because the core of the neodymium magnet is in a steel housing. In places where the magnet touches steel, it has a strong attraction. The steel structure redirects the magnetic field from the back of the magnet (where there is a hook) to the front, thus enhancing the maintenance force of the magnet. The steel housing is magnetized by a magnet. The whole assembly then functions as a larger magnet. Magnetic hooks are more durable than magnets without housing
Neodymium magnets are made of hard and brittle material. If they bump into each other or clumsy with a hard object, they may burst. Magnetic hooks are much more resistant to impact. The magnet inside the case is not directly adjacent to it. Expansion gap prevents damage to the magnet when the hook hits. Unscrew the hook, replace it with a conventional screw
The hook is screwed. You can easily unscrew it from the solid steel magnet housing and replace it with any screw or eye with the same thread. There are also magnets with an external thread in the shank that you can screw in somewhere. See also accessories for magnets with housings.
Here are 28 promised tips for using neodymium hooks: A) Stable use
Click to hang, hang, use. Kitchen - give cloths order, hang sausages and culinary utensils
Use of magnetic hooks in the kitchen.
1) Attach the magnetic hooks to the radiator in the kitchen, hang wet wipes on them. Do not cover the top of the radiator and dry quickly.
2) Attach the hooks to the refrigerator racks, hang the sausages or sausages on them.
3) Place two magnetic hooks on both sides of the lamp housing cover below the line (beware of electric current!), Pull the cord between them, and use the pegs to attach cooking recipes to it.
4) Do you enjoy cooking and have many tools? In most cases, it is provided with suspension eyes by manufacturers. You may have a wire program in the kitchen, but with the increasing number of kitchen utensils you are no longer spatially enough. With magnetic hooks you can increase the number of hooks for whisks, ladles, pegs, forks, etc.
5) Clip the hooks on the fridge, dishwasher or microwave, hang towels, potholders, kitchen utensils.
6) Where to hang cloths when your kitchen is full? Send them at the door. Click on the magnetic hinges on the hinges at the door for extra space. It also works at window hinges and in other rooms of the apartment.
7) The hood is also metal. What do you hang on her with hooks? Preferably something you need to keep at the stove at hand. Bathroom - expand the capacity of the ladder and the clothes dryer
8) Is not enough space on the heating ladder in the bathroom? Use magnetic hooks to create as many towel racks as you like.
9) If you do not have enough shelves, attach the magnetic hooks to the metal lamp cover by the mirror and hang the combs on it.
10) Many hooks also fit on the side of the washing machine - for example, a bag with clothes pegs.
11) Occasionally there is no space in the clothes dryer. The simple solution is to snap the hooks onto the ends of the dryer and pull the clothesline between them. You can simply expand the laundry compartment.
12) The hooks will hold firmly on the feet of the ironing board - for example, you can use it to hang the extension cord to the iron.
Use of neodymium hooks in the home. allway - you no longer have to mine the jacket from the bottom position on the hanger
13) Does your coat rack have a few hooks in the hallway, so you always have to mine your jacket to the bottom? Attach the magnetic hooks to the metal hangers. This will double the suspension area.
14) Do you live in a house and climb the stairs to the first floor? If you have a metal railing, it is another convenient place to hook the hooks. Metal railing is also in a block of flats. But there, consider whether you expose the magnetic strengths to the neighbors. They could become a collector's item. Living room - decorate the apartment, cover the pipes
15) If you have metal brackets for curtains or drapes, click on the magnetic hooks and decorate your apartment with seasonal decorations.
16) Older houses and apartments tend to have central heating pipes made of steel - this is the ideal area to attach magnetic hooks, for example, to hang pictures or curtains to cover unsightly pipes.
17) Neodymium magnets are so strong that they can also hold onto the screw head, which is assembled furniture = another place for decoration. No need to drill or nail the cabinets. Balcony - Hang the tallow ball for the titmouse
18) Almost every balcony, terrace or loggia is made of steel or galvanized sheet. Stands, railings, window sills. Attach the magnetic hooks and hang what you like. Like goodness for birds.
Garden, workshop and space around the house - Expand your DIY paradise
19) Are your gutters made of zinc? If so, you can hang them for example with garden hooks or a small flower pot.
20) There is often no place to hang a hoe, hoe or other gardening tool in a greenhouse. Solve one or two using magnetic hooks.
21) Magnetic hooks in the workshop quickly solve the lack of hanging surfaces for tools and equipment. Car - Hang up bags or lampshades
22) Magnetic hooks can also be used in the car. Often the luggage compartment of a car lacks racks for shopping bags, net bags. If a body piece is visible, the magnetic hooks can easily be clicked on.
23) The window frame at the car door usually has a piece of visible metal part in the color of the car. Attach a magnetic hook there and hang the sunshade, for example. However, to ensure safety, use magnetic hooks in your car only when your car is stationary. B) Use for mobile items
Magnetic hooks are useful even if the eye of the hook serves to attach to the carrying object - rope, rope. You then connect the magnetic part to the suspended object. In this case, the magnetic force decreases slightly. To solve this, connect more magnets together. Take a look at some examples. Hang the hammer, the anvil, cool the bottles
24) Thread the rope through the hooks. Simply attach metal tools or other objects to the magnetic part.
In the picture on the left you can see the use of two KRH-25 magnets - first carrying a 5 kg stick. In the second attempt, he holds a piece of rail that weighs 10 kg. However, there was a reserve in their load-bearing capacity, and they held the rail really tight.
Strength of magnetic hooks.
25) From the right picture it is clear that magnetic hooks are well suited for more practical things. How about taking a chilled one from a well? All you have to do is take a few magnets, pull a rope through your eyes, pin the flasks and drop them into ice water for a few minutes.
Magnetic treasure hunter - pull coins and keys out of the canal
26) Do you like to find and find metal treasures - for example from the bottom of a fountain, well, pond? Thread the line through the eye of the hook and dip into the depth. For passionate collectors we have an extra tip:M-10 - a special magnet for treasure hunters. A great gift. Happy hunting!
27) Did the keys fall into your channel? Neodymium magnetic hook power helps you pull them out. Thread the cable through the eye and lower it into the channel. If the keys have not gone somewhere, you have a great chance of success.
28) Occasionally an accident happens in the kitchen or bathroom. Something metal will fall into the drain pipe or sink. A small magnetic hook is also suitable here. Proceed in the same way as when catching keys from a channel. Beware of injury!
Neodymium magnets have a high magnetic force. This, in conjunction with the steel case of the magnetic hooks, gets even stronger. Be careful, especially when using larger magnets. It can be as strong as a hammer blow on your finger. Neodymium magnets do not belong to children. Before using neodymium hooks, always read the quick guide that comes with the magnets.